Disabling auto start/stop on your Ford Fusion couldn't be easier. This intelligent device restores your preference for auto start-stop automatically which eliminates the need to press the disable auto stop button after each ignition cycle.
The Autostop Eliminator simply plugs into the back of the auto start/stop switch assembly on the Ford Fusion. Installation is easy and only takes a few minutes!
- Open the console lid.
- On both sides, gently release the trim panels away from the center console.
- Remove the 7mm retaining screw from each side of the console upper trim panel.
- Pull up on the upper console trim panel.
- Disconnect the harness from the auto start-stop switch.
- Connect the Autostop Eliminator between the vehicle wiring harness and the auto start-stop switch assembly.